Module Code: content-paragraph
2 WHAT IS A COOKIE?
2.1 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
3 COOKIES WE USE AND WHY
3.1 Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or make use of e-billing services.
3.2 Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3.3 Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
3.4 Marketing cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to you. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3.5 You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Cookie Name and Purpose:
- Google (_ga) Website activity analytics
- Google (_gid) Website activity analytics
- Google (_gat_ UA-168431713-1) Website activity analytics
- FaceBook (fr) Analysis of FaceBook referred traffic for remarketing
- Pardot (visitor_idxxxxxx-hash) Website activity analytics for email marketing activity
- Pardot (BrowserId_sec) Website activity analytics for email marketing activity
- Cookie (Consent CookieLawInfoConsent) Cookie Consent Pop-up to comply with GDPR
- Vimeo (Vimeo video tracking) Monitor website video activity
4 WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIRD PARTY COOKIES
5 WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU BLOCK COOKIES?
6 EXPIRY OF COOKIES
6.1 Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 6 months.
7 CONTACT US